Terms of Service
Please read the terms of service carefully before signing up to play Blade of Eternity.
This Terms of Service is a legally binding agreement that governs your playing experience in Blade of Eternity. By registering an account, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this document. If you do not agree to the terms of this document, please do not register or log in to Blade of Eternity. Blade of Eternity has the right to update these terms of service without prior notice to the player base. You should visit this page periodically to review any changes to the Terms of Service.
- Each player may sign up and play Blade of Eternity for free.
- Each player may login and play Blade of Eternity from any computer to which they have access.
- Each player may post links or refer to Blade of Eternity on other websites or media as they see fit.
- Players may play from the same IP address as another player as long as they abide to the Player Responsibilities and Game Rules.
- While playing Blade of Eternity, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game.
- You may not defraud, threaten, or cause distress to other players to the point that they feel the game is unplayable.
- You may not post or communicate sensitive or real world information about any player (name, address, account name, etc.) through any means within Blade of Eternity unless given prior consent by that player.
- You may not use sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive language anywhere in the game. This includes normal mail, clan mail, player profile, clan descriptions, etc.
- You may not post or link to any sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive imagery or content.
- Players may not impersonate another player by way of character name, display picture, forum avatar or forum signature.
- You may not violate any local, state, national, or international laws or regulations.
- You may not market, promote, advertise, or solicit within the Blade of Eternity game. This includes the discussion about other browser based games.
- You may not advertise the intent to or commit the act of buying, selling, trading, sharing, or transferring access to any
- Blade of Eternity account or in-game item and/or currency.
- You may not organize nor be a member of any pledges or groups within Blade of Eternity that are involved with any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay, or other hatemongering philosophies.
- You will not attempt to interfere with, hack into, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running Blade of Eternity.
- You may not violate the intellectual property rights of a third party. You may not upload, transmit, or otherwise communicate copyrighted material which you do not own the rights to without express written permission of the author and/or copyright holder.
- You will not exploit any bug in Blade of Eternity and you will not communicate the existence of any such exploitable bugs within Blade of Eternity. Bugs should be promptly reported to the administrators through mail, or on the forums. Any game exploits should be immediately reported to the administrators through mail. You may not assist in the abuse of bugs and / or glitches.
- You may not use any third-party program (such as a "bot", auto refresher, auto clicker, etc) in order to automate gameplay functions, including playing, chatting, interacting or gathering items within Blade of Eternity. You may not assist, relay or store items for other players who are using these illegal tools.
- You must be respectful to all Blade of Eternity staff.
- You may not lie to a Blade of Eternity staff member.
- All Blade of Eternity staff are players as well, thus they are subject to the game rules. If you feel that any staff member is acting inappropriately or exploiting their position, then mail Admin[BoE] .
- You may not use a non-playing account to support or fund another players account. This includes the transferring of funds and / or items to other players and / or clans.
- If you are leaving / retiring / quitting Blade of Eternity, you may not transfer funds and / or items to other players. You may also not leave your money out to be mugged by other players. Let your account go inactive and be terminated automatically. Any player that received such items and or funds from a player who will no longer be playing Blade of Eternity must contact a staff member immediately.
- Players may not impersonate a Blade of Eternity staff member in anyway. The character name or title 'admin', 'administrator', 'staff' is reserved for Blade of Eternity staff members only.
- Players who use non-English symbols do so at their own risk. Blade of Eternity is not responsible for your inability to play due to use of non-English names or symbols.
- If you wish to appeal a federal jail punishment, then either as a friend and / or clan member to contact a Blade of Eternity staff member. You may also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blade of Eternity will never attempt to ask you for your account information. Please be aware of phishing scams that request such information.
- You may not trick, encourage or direct other players to break any of the game rules.
- Assisting in the breaking of rules, bug abuse, abusing glitches, cheating, and not contacting staff about such abuse of the game, makes the player as guilty as the players that commit the offense. If you know of possible rule violations or bug abuse, contact a Blade of Eternity staff member immediately. Mails and private messages to staff are private and confidential.
- Players are only allowed a single account. Having multiple accounts may result in all your accounts being punished. You may not assist, relay or store items for other players who own multiple accounts.
- Family and friends may share your computer and play Blade of Eternity, but you must contact staff and let them know. This includes networked / library / work and school computers.
- The usage of proxy IPs is acceptable, but is still susceptible to the game rules. Thus, you may not use proxies to create or maintain additional accounts, use them to hide your game account ID in chat or to bypass the same IP transfer rule.
- Item and currency transfers between players is acceptable on a limited basis. You may transfer a maximum of 2 items per day and / or up to a maximum of 5 items per week. This limitation is based on trading that is done via the sending system, trading system, or through the mini-games. You may trade and /or exchange a maximum of $1,000,000 per day and up to $5,000,000 per week.
- You may not 'feed' another account via trading. Feeding entails excessive one-sided trading between accounts.
- You are responsible for your own account. If another player has stolen items, hacked into or modified your account, Blade of Eternity is not responsible.
Game Play Rules
- Blade of Eternity is a game based on player to player combat. You should expect attacks from other players, both online and offline to happen. There are options available for you to protect yourself as a player. However, you may not excessively online attack, or Nightfire, other players to the point that their ability to play the game is compromised. Players who feel that their ability to play the game has been hindered by the online attacks, or Nightfires from another player are encouraged to file a player report or contact a Blade of Eternity staff member. Harassment cases such as these will be reviewed on a case by case basis by neutral staff members. If you are retaliating with your own online attacks and/or Nightfires, this will not be viewed as harassment.
- A Clan may not harass a single player with excessive online attacks as outlined in the above statement. Upon review, the entire clan will be receive the punishment decided by the Blade of Eternity staff.
- You may not harass another play through in-game functions and / or methods such as excessive offensive mailing, item sending, comment spamming, posting of threads containing personal information and / or offensive material.
- Scamming is discouraged by the Blade of Eternity staff, but not illegal. You are responsible for any purchase that you make in the game.
- You may not create or use clans to gain funds for yourself or other clan members. Clans are for players to enjoy, not for players to gain items and funds from unsuspecting players or players to use as a collecting ground for the benefit of a couple of players.
- The Blade of Eternity mail system is a privilege for players to use. Misuse of the mail system may result in the loss of mail privileges.