What We Collect
How We Use Your Information
- In each case, we will collect and record the information you have provided. Other than usernames and email addresses provided at your discretion, we don't collect any "Personally Identifying Information" about our users. All billing information and/or credit card information used in the purchasing of Blade of Eternity Gold Tokens is handled by the Paypal service.
- In addition to information about yourself, you may choose to share information about yourself in other content, such as in games. Any action you perform with other players are considered public, and at your own discretion.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information about your access to the Blade of Eternity site such as internet protocol addresses, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, other browser history, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the date and time and other communication data.
- All content that you provide to Blade of Eternity, such as playing habits, chat and messages, forums posts or any game action.
- Blade of Eternity will never ask you for your personal contact details, such as login information, e-mail or real life information. Any information you provide is within your own discretion.
- By using the Service, you consent to our retaining all the above-described information in anonymous form as long as we sees fit.
- We use your e-mail to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, or to notify you about changes to our service.
- We use all in-game content or e-mails to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- We use your personal information for internal marketing, profiling, or analytical purposes, so we can adapt our products and services to better suit your needs. We do this to better understand and serve our customers.
- We may maintain copies of your Content indefinitely, or delete certain Content in whole or in part as we see fit, in its sole discretion, that such Content constitutes an "Infringing Posting" or a "Prohibited Posting" as defined in our Terms of Service or for any or no reason.
- We take appropriate precautions to protect our users' information. Your account information is located on a secured server behind a firewall. Your account password is encrypted and can not be viewed by Blade of Eternity staff or any player. If you have any questions about the security of Blade of Eternity, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We may disclose your account information and traffic information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, or to advertisers.